Step 1 > Login and add workers
On business registration approval (stage 1), Pegasus will email you login details to register your workers.
Using these emailed details, login and add your workers – you’ll start by selecting Manage Roles and then Add New Worker. From here you can enter and save their personal contact details, address, phone and email.
Step 2 > Pay for worker registration and Patrick Contractor card
Pay for your worker’s registration and order their Patrick Contractor cards to work for Patrick.
- Worker registration costs $85 + GST per person for the first year for the management of roles, verification of documents, and supply of card.
- Annual renewal costs $50 + GST per person.
- Card reprint costs $20 + GST per person.
A tax invoice will be supplied upon receiving payment.
Step 3 > Add roles, upload documents and book training
You will next select your worker’s name to Add New Role and choose their Patrick work role/s. You must select a minimum of two roles – a site role and task role.
Your selections will determine the competency documents which need to be uploaded in the system to prove your worker can complete the chosen role/s. Documents may include but are not limited to:
- Proof of Identity
- High Risk Licenses
- Trade or Tertiary Qualifications
- Certificates or Statements of Attainment
At this time, you will also book your worker’s online and classroom safety inductions. They will be emailed details about how and where to complete each before attending site.
Pegasus will validate the documents you upload during registration. You will be emailed to update any required information.
The requirements which must be met for your worker to reach compliance and receive their access ID card:
- A minimum of two roles selected – site role and task role/s
- Induction be completed
- All documents be uploaded and verified
- Subscription payment made
NB: Rail workers only need one role selected