System and Contractor Documents
- System user guide and video: Business pre-qualification – registration and renewal
- System user guide and video: Worker registration and induction bookings
- Patrick HSE Contractor Agreement
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Patrick Contractor Safety System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your business and workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Demonstration Webinar for Contractors
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I register in the system?
Select the HOW TO REGISTER button at the top of the page, and click to expand the instructions under REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS.
From here, you can click to register your business in the Patrick Contractor Management System.
Once you have registered both your business and workers (you will be emailed login details to register workers on business registration approval), create an account in Pegasus Gateway (button at the top of the page).
From Pegasus Gateway, you can access both the business and worker portals of the Patrick Contractor Management System from one place with one login.
2. How much does registration in the system cost?
Business registration costs $150 + GST annually for verification, support, and ongoing compliance.
Worker registration costs $85 + GST per person for the first year for the management of roles, verification of documents, and supply of card. Annual renewal costs $50 + GST per person. A tax invoice will be supplied on payment.
3. What documents do I need to upload to register?
The documents you upload will depend on the work your business does for Patrick.
- Valid ABN matching company name
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Occupational Licenses (eg Electrical, Plumbing etc)
- Proof of Identity
- High Risk Licenses
- Trade or Tertiary Qualifications
- Certificates or Statements of Attainment
4. What benefit does the system have for contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning with Home Safely which is a major element of working at Patrick, as safety practices are at the forefront of their operations.
The system is your opportunity to prove you have the systems, qualifications, and competencies to work safely for Patrick.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses and workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
5. Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Patrick. Visit Contact Us for details.
6. Do I need to scan a QR code for covid-tracing?
If you are visiting or working on a Patrick site or premises that has a QR code displayed for checking in and out of site, you must scan the QR code with a smart phone, complete the COVID health declaration and check in. When you leave site, you need to scan the QR code again and check out. This allows Patrick to account for who is on site at any time.